Job Responsibilities: Identify the essential functions or accountabilities of the job in order of importance. Show what percentage of the job accounts for each major activity.
1、Implements quality system, solves products processing problem timely, ensure product quality meets customer requirement.
2、Assists to implement quality system and process audit, and track corrective actions according to the plan. Proactively uses suitable quality improvement tools and promote in workplace to improve quality control.
3、Establish and maintain product quality inspection and control relative document.
4、Deals with customer complaints, ensures to provide feedback to customer timely.
5、Responsible for new products develop projects quality function, as a cross function team member to prepare relative standard and document, such as PPAP etc.
6、Collects and summaries quality data report and improvement plan according to confirmed schedule.
7、Assists to set up and implement process statistic and analysis, continuously improves product quality. Be responsibility for continuously decrease DPPM in the relative plants.
Minimum Required: Education & Experience/Specific Skills/Specialized Knowledge, Licenses, etc.
1. College or above degree in Engineering in automotive.
2. Minimum 5 years working experience in manufacture plant quality management.
3. Knowledge for APQP, PPAP, FMEA, MSA, SPC, VDA6.3 Etc.
4. Good command of English both reading and written, as well as computer skills (MS office).
Preferred: Education & Experience/ Specific Skills/ Specialized Knowledge/Licenses, etc.
Own some certificates about quality, and joined some quality training.
1. Six sigma green belt or above.
2. Machining/Assembling knowledge and experience will be the advantage.
3. Project management experience
4. Good English in oral and speak.
1. Ability for handling quality issue independently,
2. Good practice skill.
3. Clear, Logical thinking and expression.